Proper Care BEFORE Your Appointment:
- Make sure to shower at least 4 hours (12-15 hours is optimal) before your appointment. It is important not to use bar soaps prior to a sunless tan as the residue acts as a barrier to the active tanning ingredients.
- Exfoliate your skin and shave prior to your appointment (make sure your scrub does not contain oil as that can act as a barrier which the tanning solution cannot penetrate.) I offer body scrub that is specially made for pre-tanning care.
- Keep your skin moisturized leading up to the day of your appointment.
- Do not put lotion, cologne/perfume or any other type of barrier on your skin immediately before your appointment.
- Remove make-up and deodorant immediately prior to your appointment.
- Please wear or bring loose-fitting clothes for after your tan is complete.
What to Expect DURING Your Appointment:
Ladies will have a few options as far as what to wear during your appointment.
- Wear a (preferably dark) bathing suit or bra and underwear. The solution will wash off most clothing so don't worry if what you wear is a lighter color.
- Go topless.
- Go nude.
My main concern is that you are comfortable while I am spray tanning you.
**NOTE: I do have complimentary disposable thongs and backless bras for you to use.
Men must wear underwear, boxers, briefs, or speedos.
- We will provide a consent form for you to go over and to sign. Available upon request are all FDA approved safety instruments for each client (eye wear, nose plugs, chap stick.)
- We will ask you a few questions to make sure we are giving you exactly what you want and to evaluate any skin conditions or concerns you may have.
- You will undress and enter into a 7-foot-tall tent where you will stay the entire session.
- You will be asked to move around in a handful of directions to ensure we are tanning the appropriate areas. This process usually takes about 10-15 minutes depending on each client.
- Once completed, you will be asked to dry for a few minutes and once dry, you will be able to put loose-fitting clothes on.
Proper Care AFTER Your Appointment:
- Moisturize at least twice.
- Use our Tanning Extender every 2-3 days to prolong the length of your tan.
- Pat dry instead of rubbing dry after your shower or workout.
- Use our Bode Wash every day after your tan to keep your tan looking fresh and staying on longer!
- Do no use abrasive products on the skin.